They have a $5-billion headquarters they’re looking to locate somewhere.
Unfortunately Ottawa doesn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of landing this thing, but undaunted, our intrepid mayor will be there to get some photo-ops and stories in the local media.
So without further ado, here are the Top 10 greetings Watson will receive at the front doors of Amazon in Seattle:
Top 10 Greetings For Mayor Jim Watson At The Front Door Of Amazon
10. So you’re the Mayor of Ottawa … well I’m the Janitor of Amazon;
9. Nice to meet you, Mr. Tory;
8. Weren’t you one of the Muppets?
7. You bring brownies. Waterloo brought cash;
6. Ottawa? Do we ship there?
5. Sorry the CEO is busy but here’s Billy from the mail room;
4. Please, Mr. Watson … don’t beg;
3. Hey Butch. Check this out. The delivery boy dressed up;
2. Nice gown;
1. We just bought The Bulldog.
Video above: Mayor Jim Watson hard at work.
Back to The Bulldog’s home page, click here.
To comment on this post, use the reply box at the bottom of this page. To start your own debate, make a comment on an issue unrelated to this post or comment on another topic, go to The Bulldog Forum.
TODAY ON THE BULLDOG
To Access The More Than 40 Great Features On The Bulldog From Homes To Travel And Much More, Go To Its Main Index By Clicking Here
Return to The Bulldog (Ottawa), Bulldog Canadian or Bulldog Politics.