The former city councillor decided to take on Watson because he felt civic issues needed debate.
So here’s how Watson reacted at Doucet’s candidacy by way of the Top 10 List:
What Mayor Jim Watson Said About Clive Doucet’s Decision To Run.
10. Golly … Dooset haz book larnin’;
9. Doucet can’t play the pelvis card;
8. My fake Twitter followers don’t like him;
7. Is there any more room under the bus?
6. He’s not bland enough;
5. Eek … Doucet backs flat roads;
4. Screw elections, power-mad mayor for life;
3. Oh no. Three months of acting like I care;
2. Well at least he isn’t that Chiarelli idiot;
1. One word: Chapstick.
• To comment on this post, use the reply box at the bottom of this page.
• Start your own debate or comment on another pressing issue, by going to The Bulldog Forum.
• To Get More Than 30 Great Features On The Bulldog From Lifestyle To Technology And Much More, Go To The Full Bulldog Index. Click Here.
• Return to The Bulldog (Ottawa), The Bulldog Forum, Bulldog Canadian or Bulldog Politics.