This is an internal City of Ottawa document obtained by The Bulldog:
Subject: Technical Rescue LRT Tunnel
Date: March 18, 2017 at 4:59:20 PM EDT
· Fire Fighters were tiered to respond to a reported worker with a medical emergency near the LRT entrance at the corner Kent St and Queen St
· Reports were that a worker had been severely injured within the tunnel
· A full Technical Rescue response was dispatched to ensure sufficient resources were on site based on the location of the injured person
· First arriving crews determined that the person could be removed with the fire fighters and personnel that were on site
· Patient updates available from allied agencies
Back to The Bulldog’s home page, click here.
To comment on this post, use the reply box at the bottom of this page.