Ah Pierre Poilievre, that young man on the rise.
As a 35-year-old man of ambition and a strong advocate for the private sector because he learned it in books, Poilievre now is a major hitter in eastern Ontario and in the Harper cabinet.
So here is what he plans to do at the NCC:
Top 10 Things Pierre Poilievre will do at the NCC
10. Shave for the first time;
9. Hope voice changes before first meeting with Russ Mills;
8. Jail the guy who cuts his hair;
7. Ban light rail on the Macdonald Parkway but widen road to 12 lanes;
6. Name more NCC stuff after Tories;
5. Act just like John Baird;
4. Stop dressing like John A. Macdonald;
3. Get city hall types to stop calling him Pepe Le Pew;
2. Find a real job;
1. What the hell is the NCC?
l To comment on this post, use the reply box at the bottom of this page.
l To return to THE BULLDOG’s home page, click here.
l Follow Ken Gray on Twitter to get The Bulldog news feed …
l … or friend Ken Gray on Facebook for the news feed.
l To ADVERTISE on The Bulldog, click here.
l Email Ken Gray at email@example.com with your opinions. Gray welcomes these emails for possible publication on The Bulldog.
Subscribe to The Bulldog by email.
A subscription to The Bulldog is free.
The Bulldog is optimized for tablets and mobile devices.