Now we enter the world of fantasy.
What if Mayor Jim Watson said he was cutting down on the number of bake sales he attends?
What would be his reasoning? We examine this through a Top 10 list.
Top 10 Reasons Watson Would Cut Down On His Bake Sales
10. Seniors’ topless bake sale left me traumatized.
9. Even my imaginary Twitter friends won’t go with me;
8. My swagger is a waddle;
7. Sick of hearing “How’s your pelvis?”
6. Some of these !?#%& didn’t vote for me;
5. Chiarelli borrowed limo, scratched it;
4. Kids were expecting Spartacat, then got me:
3. Tired of being mistaken for Bullwinkle the Moose;
2. Thought I’d hang out around the office a bit for a change;
1. Finally got a date.
Photo above: The mayor’s alter ego.
Back to The Bulldog’s home page, click here.
To comment on this post, use the reply box at the bottom of this page.
To get the finest in Canadian news and opinion, click here for Bulldog Canadian. Your one stop for Canadian politics.
For Ottawa’s complete summary of local news as it happens, Full Local is the place to go. If you need up-to-the-minute Ottawa news from Ottawa’s major sources now, click here.
For The Bulldog’s detailed Ottawa 10-Day Forecast and Weather Alerts, click here.