Last week we discovered that Mayor Jim Watson feels certain issues should not be swept up in the controversial world of politics. Accordingly, these questions should not come up at council.
This calls for a Top 10 List.
What topics should not be debated at Ottawa City Council:
10. Safe injection sites;
8. Things that are on-time and on-budget;
7. Bad things, embarrassing things, unpopular things;
6. Mooney’s Bay playground;
5. Imaginary Twitter friends;
4. Hospital locations;
3. Skyrocketing number of homicides;
2. National Capital Commission;
1. The Budget
Back to The Bulldog’s home page, click here.
To comment on this post, use the reply box at the bottom of this page.
For The Bulldog’s detailed Ottawa 10-Day Forecast and Weather Alerts, click here.