New Edinburgh residents are steamed because they feel city staff didn’t consult them properly about the combined sewage storage tunnel to be built through their neighbourhood.
That said, Ottawa city staff had very good reasons for failing to address the tunnel properly with New Edinburgh taxpayers.
The Bulldog will explain these by way of a Top 10 list:
Top 10 Reasons City Staff Didn’t Consult With New Edinburgh On Sewage Tunnel:
10. Dog ate their homework;
9. Some of those New Eddie guys are really big;
8. Pharma Plus ran out of no-doze;
7. There’s enough crap going through the tunnel without hearing it from them;
6. Riley Brockington said it was the right thing to do;
4. They might call us names;
3. Would interfere with Tuesday city staff poker night;
2. Just pay your taxes, our salaries and shut up;
1. We don’t care.
Back to The Bulldog’s home page, click here.
To comment on this post, use the reply box at the bottom of this page.