Mayor Jim Watson has his work cut out for him.
His Worship is trying to talk Sens owner Eugene Melnyk into holding an outdoor hockey game at his chief competitor’s stadium at Lansdowne.
So what does Watson have to offer Melnyk to clinch the deal?
Check our Top 10 list below:
Top 10 things Mayor Jim Watson can offer Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk to entice him to play an outdoor game at Lansdowne:
10. One Order of Ottawa and another to be named later;
9. A couple of surplus “Mark Taylor Deputy Mayor” jackets;
8. A big Ottawa 2017 lizard;
7. Two seats to a Redblacks game;
6. Snowmobiling lessons;
5. A thumb-building workout for tweeting;
4. A zamboni ride at TD Place;
3. Rick Chiarelli and Diane Deans;
2. A spot beside Riley Brockington under an OC Transpo bus;
And finally the No. 1 thing Watson can offer Melnyk;
Back to The Bulldog’s home page, click here.
To comment on this post, use the reply box at the bottom of this page.
To get the finest in Canadian news and opinion, click here for Bulldog Canadian. Your one stop for Canadian politics.
The best Canadian news and opinion straight to your mailbox. Click here for Bulldog Canadian Breaking News. It’s free.
For The Bulldog’s detailed Ottawa 10-Day Forecast and Weather Alerts, click here.