What has Mayor Jim Watson done in the last seven years?
We revel in his accomplishment by way of a Top 10 list:
Top 10 Things Mayor Jim Watson Has Accomplished In His Two Terms
10. Has thumbs the size of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s thighs;
9. Can shotgun five brownies at once;
8. Made Timbits the official Ottawa non-donut;
7. Eliminated the city deficit by saying: “There’s no deficit.”
6. Is in favour of official bilingualism: English and English;
5. Proved that people with three-year communications degrees can find a job;
4. Finds money in budget for second Sally Ann on Montreal Road;
3. Gave plaques to Jack Daniel, Jim Beam and Captain Morgan for their selfless service in Ottawa bars;
2. Will award next Order of Ottawa to himself;
1. Proclaims Oct. 22 Jim Watson Day.