The Bulldog, with some major sleuthing, has discovered 10 reasons Baird is expected to resign.
Yes, it’s another top 10 list:
Top 10 Reasons John Baird Wants To Resign.
10. Couldn’t take another minute of Watson’s whining in 100-day western light-rail moratorium;
9. No Newport Pizza in Baghdad;
8. Can’t spell Islamabad;
7. Obama never returns his calls;
6. Likes hangin’ in Bells Corners;
5. John Kerry keeps picking on him;
4. Putin’s kinda scary;
3. Tired of covering for that weenie Harper;
2. Angela Merkel keeps coming on to him;
1. Wants to run for mayor.
l To comment on this post, use the reply box at the bottom of this page.
l To return to THE BULLDOG’s home page, click here.
l Follow Ken Gray on Twitter to get The Bulldog news feed …
l … or friend Ken Gray on Facebook for the news feed.
l To ADVERTISE on The Bulldog, click here.
l Email Ken Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org with your opinions. Gray welcomes these emails for possible publication on The Bulldog.
Subscribe to The Bulldog by email.
A subscription to The Bulldog is free.
The Bulldog is optimized for tablets and mobile devices.