A new voice, that sounds like an old voice, has returned to The Bulldog.
So why did he come back? We explore this through a Top 10 List:
Top 10 reasons Larry “Sludge” Hammer has returned to comment on The Bulldog:
10. Addressing the worldwide shortage of sludge;
9. Found parts for the Commodore 64;
8. Former pseudonym King D… got writer’s cramp;
7. Donald Trump got even too crazy for him;
6. Gray needs to be reminded he is a disgraced, over-the-hill journalist who doesn’t know when to quit;
5. Big Bulldog type easier to read than tiny Rush Limbaugh website type;
4. Global warming has him all fired up;
3. This civic menace Gray must be stopped;
2. Got fired from Spartacat gig;
1. He’s got nothing to do.
Thanks Larry for poppin’ around. Underneath that rugged exterior, is a heart of gold. We really luv ya.
Photo above: Larry “Sludge” Hammer in his Vladimir Putin disguise.
Photo below: Larry got fired as Spartacat mascot.
Back to The Bulldog’s home page, click here.
To comment on this post, use the reply box at the bottom of this page.
To get the finest in Canadian news and opinion, click here for Bulldog Canadian.
For The Bulldog’s detailed Ottawa 7-Day Forecast and Weather Alerts, click here.